Saturday, January 11, 2014

NFL Prediction

I made the following prediction "in real life" halfway through this NFL season. While I can't "prove" online that I did, that's ok since it still requires a lot of things to happen.

  • Peyton Manning would lead the Broncos to hosting the AFC Championship game.
  • His team will end up facing his old team, the Colts, led by his replacement, Andrew Luck.
  • The weather will be so cold and windy that passing the ball will be just about impossible in that game.
  • Through no fault of his own, he'll get tagged again with not being able to win the big game, despite having won a Super Bowl in the past.

Note that I don't want this to happen despite Luck being my favorite non-Giant player; I like Peyton too much to root for that. It just feels inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By and large I am going to rely on Twitter to be the 'comments' section here. You can submit comments, but moderation is enabled, and nearly all of the time I am not even going to check the moderation queue (although in some circumstances, I just might).