Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I could be wrong about things with the heckers mentioned here...

...but it feels to me that there are two main possibilities, and there are not many probable others.

  1. The hecklers were planted, to try to make President Obama seem like the pragmatic one, in an attempt to start mitigating the damage done to his and the Democrats brand by his maneuver. Further, that the President was careless and gaffed with the "changed the law" phrase.
  2. or the very people Democrats have been stringing along for years may not have been satisfied, and they flustered him into making that gaffe. A constituency, I might add, that the Emerging Democratic Majority depends upon not only supporting this party, but soliciting for and promoting.

I have no idea which one, but it feels to me like it's one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By and large I am going to rely on Twitter to be the 'comments' section here. You can submit comments, but moderation is enabled, and nearly all of the time I am not even going to check the moderation queue (although in some circumstances, I just might).