Monday, February 2, 2015

If I Was a GOP Presidential Candidate Asked About Vaccinations

Simple response.

Start with an incredulous blink or two.

Then say, "My kids are vaccinated."

Follow with, "I have not seen this issue on the list of those voters think are important right now, nor have I heard of any major legislation on the matter. So it seems strange to be asking me about it. However, barring a major outbreak or a scientific reason to be concerned that one was imminent, I'd veto anything on the matter in any direction for not being what we need to focus on right now."

ETA this link provided by Maetenloch over at Ace's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By and large I am going to rely on Twitter to be the 'comments' section here. You can submit comments, but moderation is enabled, and nearly all of the time I am not even going to check the moderation queue (although in some circumstances, I just might).